As this a social club, good behaviour is promoted amongst all members by following a set of rules.
- Listen to the helpers
- Do as you’re told
- Stay in the building
- Move around safely and look out for other children
- Wait for your turn at games
- Use polite words
- Be kind and helpful
Sanctions for not adhering to these rules will be imposed by the club leader.
Traffic Light behaviour system
Misbehaviour will warrant either a yellow or a red light warning.
- Minor acts of rudeness/being disrespectful to others
- Failure to act upon a volunteers request
- Disrespecting (but not damaging) property/equipment
- Running in the corridors
- Taunting of a racist/sexist nature
If you continue to break the rules, you will be issued with a yellow card warning. You will also be spoken to by the club leader. This action will then be written in the discipline book and your parents/carers informed.
- Behaviour that jeopardises the safety of people (including oneself) in the club
- Intimidation/threatening behaviour
- Criminal damage
- Perceived to be under the influence of drugs/alcohol
- Possession of alcohol/drugs/pornographic or offensive material
- Possession of an offensive weapon of any kind
If you ignore the yellow card and continue to break club rules you will be given a red card warning. A red card may mean you cannot come to club for the next club night. If you ignore the red card warning, you will be asked to leave the club straight away and will not be allowed back until the club have talked with you and your parents/carers.